Immune-Boosting Orange Raspberry Smoothie
- 150ml milk, I prefer oat or almond milk
- 50g strawberries
- 50g raspberries
- 30g beetroot (leftover, optional)
- 150ml milk, I prefer oat milk
- 1 orange peeled and sliced
- 1 banana, frozen
- ¼ tsp grated ginger
- ¼ ground or freshly grated turmeric
- 2 tsp granola (optional)
Put the red layer ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Divide between two glasses. Rinse out the blender, then add your orange layer ingredients and blend again. Slowly pour the orange over the red layer.
Tip: To have a beautiful separation of colour, pour slowly and close to the glass. We eat with our eyes too! Sprinkle a bit of granola, nuts or seeds on top to give it more oomph.